Introducing the new Yaesu FTDX-101 series!
We are pleased to announce more detailed information about the FTDX101 series HF+6m transceivers – the FTDX101MP for 200W output power and the FTDX101D with 100W output power. Both transceivers share the same core features utilizing the latest SDR Technology.
A few of the extraordinary features are listed below:
- Superb and Astonishing Close-in Dynamic Range Performance even in today’s crowded bands situation
- 9MHz IF Roofing Filter Producing Excellent Shape Factor
- 400MHz HRDDS (High Resolution Direct Digital Synthesizer)
- Hybrid SDR: Direct Sampling & NBW (Narrow Bandwidth) SDR
- Completely Independent Dual Receivers
- High-Q VC Tuning Front-End
- YAESU Renowned Interference Reduction System
- Large Touch-Panel Precision Color Display
- 3DSS (Three Dimension Spectrum Stream) Waterfall Display
- Active Band Indicator with LED illumination of the operating band, enables rapid band changes
- MPVD (Multi-Purpose VFO Outer Dial) provides Sub VFO dial, Clarifier operation, VC-TUNE adjustment, VFO fine tuning or a CS (custom selection) function
- Main tuning dial for Main and Sub Band frequency control includes an Outer Dial for clarifier, VC tuning, fine tuning or custom settings
As you may recall, the name “101” comes from our legendary-popular best seller FT-101 series. With all its strength, YAESU produced this new HF transceiver to carry on the tradition of high quality known from the original 101 series. The new FTDX101D will be certain to satisfy the variety of many amateur radio enthusiasts’ demands and contribute to your business into the future.