LDG IT-100 AUTOMATIC MEMORY TUNER / ICOM
The LDG IT-100 is an automatic tuner intended for use with modern Icom transceivers. It works with any Icom transceiver that supports an AH-3 or AH-4 Icom tuner; apartial list of compatible units includes: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610. The interface cable is included. The IT-100 connects to the radio via its Tuner jack to control the tuning cycle; the transceiver's Tune button controls the tuner. The Tuner jack also powers the tuner, so it requires no external power supply. Since the IT-100 is matched to your specific rig, you just press the Tune button on the radio, and the rig and tuner do the rest: reduces power, transmits a carrier, automatically matches the antenna to the rig, then restores the original power and mode.
Like all LDG tuners the IT-100 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle when the user presses the tune Button the radio or tuner. It also features LDG's advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
LDG IT-100 tuner specification:
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW, 30W on PSK), 100W on 6M.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Controlled from Icom Tuner button on radio or Push button on Tuner.
- Compatible with any Icom radio that is AH-4 or AH-3 compatible. (6M tuning from Tuner button for radios that are only AH-3 compatible)
- Partial radio list: IC-706, 703, 718, 7000, 7100, 7200, 7300, 7410, 746, 756, 7600, 7610 (and all variants).
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 4 to 3600 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Includes Icom interface cable. Ready to use right out of the box. Gluten Free.
- Small Size Enclosure: 6.5L x 6.5W x 1.25H.
- Weight: 1.5 pounds.