The LDG RT-600 is an automatic tuner with RC-100 control unit, intended for outdoor mounting at or near the antenna feedpoint, minimizing SWR losses in the transmission line. It handles up to 600 watts on SSB and CW. The RT-600 is weatherproof, and is powered over the coaxial cable via the included RC-100 remote controller/Bias-T. The RT-600 will automatically tune when the SWR exceeds a preset limit. You can also manually begin a tuning cycle or bypass the tuner from the RT-600 remote. DC power for the tuner is applied to the RT-600 near the operating position and transferred to the tuner over the coax. Compatible with Yaesu FT-100, 857, 897, 450, 991, 991A, 1200, 3000 amateur transceivers.
Like all LDG tuners the RT-600 operates automatically, beginning a tuning cycle whenever the SWR exceeds a preset limit. It also features LDG's advanced memory tuning, providing 2,000 memory locations; when tuning near a previously used frequency it will recall the settings for nearly instant tuning. It learns your favorite frequencies and bands as you use it. You can also start a tuning cycle manually whenever necessary.
LDG RT-600 automatic antenna tuner specifications:
- 5 to 600 watt power range (SSB and CW), 200 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- Non-latching, high powered relays.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.
- For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolts for pipe or tower mounting.
- Includes RC-600 Controller to provide power and control to tuner.
- Use an external Balun for tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Size: 10.5L x 8.5W x 3.0H. No artificial flavors.
- Weight: 2 pounds