Standard Horizon HX-851E VHF HANDHELD MARINE RADIO DSC
Click pentru mărire
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Volume and Squelch icon on Display
- NMEA output on Cradle of DSC, DSE GLL RMC GSA GSV and GGA messages
- DSC MMSI address book with Alpha tag names (24 entries)
- Battery life indicator
- Preset key for recall of upto 10 favourite channels.
- HIgh visibility LED SOS Strobe automaticall triggered when immersed in water
- Selectable TX power level (6/5/2.5/1W) HiPower on CH16 and CH 70 signalling.
- Size 65 * 141.5 * 45 mm excluding aerial
- 335 g with FNB-V99Li battery, Aerial and Clip
- User-Programmable ATIS mode for use on Inland European Waterways under RAINWAT agreement (Requires ATIS number from appropriate regulatory body).
- HX-851E (HX-851E, HX-851, HX851), with CAT-460 Aerial
- FNB-V99Li, 7.4V 1150mA Li-Ion Battery
- CD-38 Charger Cradle
- NC-88U Wall Charger, 240V
- Belt Clip
- Owners Manual
The HX851E (HX-851E, HX-851, HX851) is a 'Submersible Floating' 6 Watt portable VHF marine transceiver with builtin GPS and DSC signalling.
The HX851E (HX-851E, HX-851, HX851) has DSC (Digital Selective Call) Class D signalling built-in enabling it to participate in the IMO SOLAS GMDSS system and is able to send and receive Distress Calls with accurate position from built-in GPS receiver. All Ships Urgency, Safety, Individual, Group call with Position Request and Position Report Safety calls are also available.
The built in GPS enables the unit to be used for simple navigation, with storage for 100 alphatagged waypoint positions the unit can be used to naviage to any one of them.
The HX851E (HX-851E, HX-851, HX851) is ideal for anyone who sails in coastal waters currently without a VHF DSC radio, or for the 'grab bag' of the sailor or power boater user who is looking for that extra element of safety.
New features include a luminescent gasket strip that glows in the dark, A high power LED strobe light that can be programmed to flash in various configurations including SOS and triggered when the radio falls in the water.
Position and GPS data can be transferred to and from any NMEA 0183 compatible device including Chart plotters using connections in the CD-38 Charger cradle.
Programming described in CE-100 Reference Manual.
More information and downloads: http://marineradio.anico.hu/marineradiohandheld.html
Egy éve vettem az Anicotól egy ilyen készüléket és nagyon meg vagyok elégedve vele. Egészen meglepő, hogy mennyi mindent tud a beépített GPS-szel. Minden hajósnak javaslom!